1.1 These Terms & Conditions (Terms) apply as between:
All Office and Business; and
you, the customer; and
you accept these Terms as a binding
agreement between you and the Store each time you submit a purchase order to All
Office and Business.
1.2 These Terms contain the entire understanding between the parties and:
- supersede all previous terms, negotiations and understandings between the
- prevail over any other terms or provisions in the customer's purchase
disclosure of information in connection with any transactions.
2.1 All Office and Business will use its best endeavours to make sure that all
items offered on display or otherwise on the Website are available to be
2.2 Notwithstanding clause 2.1, products on offer:
- may not be available at all times due to their seasonal nature; and
- are as close as possible to the image on the Website, but may not be an
exact representation due to limitations of actual viewing conditions,
photographic techniques and picture availability, colours represented on the
enclosed image profiles.
2.3 Where a product is pictured with accessories, then, unless otherwise stated,
those accessories displayed are not included in the advertised price.
3.1 All products and prices on the Website are based on the current list price,
which may change without notice from time to time.<./p>
3.2 Unless otherwise specified:
- all prices shown are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD); and
- include GST and any other taxes where applicable.
4.1 We accept the following methods of payment:
- for online payments: secure credit card transactions with E-Way using
Secure Socket Layer technology for VISA and Master Card;
- for offline payments: direct deposit; and
- for in-store payments: cash, cheque, money order, Visa, Mastercard and
PayPal. A payment is considered complete
when the funds have been cleared.
4.2 From time to time and in its sole discretion, All Office and Business may
also offer 30 day accounts to certain approved customers.
4.3 Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your
Order, if the transaction is in any way disputed we reserve the right not to
process or deliver the order.
4.4 If your nominated payment method triggers our fraud prevention protocols,
we may contact you to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction.
In this case, until your order has passed our fraud prevention protocols your
order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information
within up to 7 days, your order will be cancelled, and your payment will be
refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are
sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
4.5 For Account Customers we reserve
the right to require a deposit with respect to your order should the value of
your order exceed more than 30% of your average monthly account or $1,000
whichever is the greater. Any deposit will be required to be paid prior to
confirmation of your order.
5.1 Depending on the availability of products in your order, we will endeavour
to dispatch orders within 5 to 10 business days. Shipping times are
estimated at between 5 and 10 business days depending on your location.
5.2 All Office and Business offers a free delivery service for account holders
in some instances, which shall be applied at the time of submitting an order.
Please contact us for more details.
5.3 Unless eligible for free delivery under clause 5.2, each order shall incur
a delivery charge, which will vary depending on the nature, quantity and value
of products in the order.
6. Order Process
6.1 By submitting an order through our website you warrant that:
- you are capable of entering into a legally binding contract with the Store;
- you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have
- the information you have provided is correct.
6.2 Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges may be
added to your order in accordance with clause 5.3.
6.3 Once payment has been accepted where required, your order will be processed
within 24 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
6.4 Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
7. Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
7.1 Returns and exchanges must be authorised by All Office and Business and are
subject to the following conditions:
- Returns of stocked items that are incorrectly ordered may be accepted
within 7 days from date of delivery;
- Returns of non-stocked items (special orders) that are incorrectly ordered
may not be accepted. This will be at our discretion;
- Proof of purchase must be provided;
- Returned products may incur freight charges and/or re-stocking fees;
- Returned products must be of merchantable quality with original packaging,
unless the issue relates to faulty product or the product is under warranty;
- Returned products may be subject to manufacturer's warranty conditions. For
information and conditions about guarantees and warranties please contact the
7.2 Should you have a major problem with a product, you may be entitled to a
replacement or refund as follows:
- Replacement products will be of an identical type to the product originally
supplied, subject to availability.
- Refunds will be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same
form as your original payment.
- We may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the
product considering the following factors; type of product, the quantity of the
product originally supplied, how you are likely to use the product, the length
of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used and the amount of
use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes
7.3 The liability of the Store in respect of any breach of or failure to comply
with any right or guarantee that you may have under the Australian Consumer Law
or other rights in relation to the supply of goods or services (such as terms
implied into a contract) that cannot lawfully be excluded is limited to the
- In the case of goods, to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- In the case of services, to:
- (i) the supplying of the services again; or
- (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8.1 Any errors and omissions will be corrected at the point of order.
You acknowledge and agree:
9.1 the copyright of the design, layout, graphics and content of this email
belongs to All Office and Business Pty Ltd; and
9.2 no copying, reproduction or distribution of content is permitted without
the prior written consent of All Office and Business Pty Ltd.